2/26/10

Blast from the past! Wolfcreek Colorado and the Spanish Peaks

[major digression]  The other night it snowed in Central Texas!  I guess it's been a while since the last time that happened.  The girls and I built some snowpeople (men, baby, etc...) my oldest made big snowballs (please don't take this the wrong way~) and said they were Dinosaur eggs.  That night I felt motivated to go shoot some photo's up in Georgetown proper (downtown) and I did.  Not really snow photos but still pretty cool none the less. I haven't done a post production on those yet.  I had some old tasks to complete mainly emailing some photos of the kids from my daughters preschool Christmas presentation.  While I was doing that I noticed an older photo that I took on the way home from one of our annual ski (Boarding) trips to Wolf Creek.  On the way home we had caught up to a storm that was hitting the Spanish Peaks just West of
La Veta, Colorado.  This photo was shot with a camera that my dad had loaned me.  It was a Canon Rebel with a 70-300mm lens and probably iso 400 film.  I decided it looked better black and white.  I also framed it up.


Look for the Georgetown photos in the next few days.  Thanks for stopping by and viewing.
This print is for sale on my site: www.aspenroadimages.com

No comments:

Post a Comment