2/20/10

In The Beginning...

So how did I come up with the name Aspen Road Images?  Previously I had an account with shutterpoint.com
and one of those photos had become the highest ranked photos thanks to some viewers.  My wife and I went back and forth with names and finally came up with Aspen Road Images.  Fortunately the domain was also available.  I liked the name because it has somewhat of a lux feeling to it (think Aspen CO.)  The following year I was able to register the name in Colorado.  I was mainly interested in selling fine art prints but that never really happened although lots of people commented on them.  Below is the image that was one of the "highest ranked" on shutterpoints site.  This version is the business card idea that I had.  The picture was taken in the early evening just outside of Cripple Creek, CO.

No comments:

Post a Comment