8/12/10

Back in the Black Hills again!

It's been awhile!  My family and I are in a state of transition for the time being.  I've been staying with friends and family in Colorado while my wife and kids are at her family's place.  It's tough but we'll get through it.  I'm currently looking for full time work in Colorado.  Right now is not the best time for that as you probably know.
We traveled to the Black Hills for a small family reunion.  My father and sister in-law set us all up in a sweet house.  It was an awesome time.  We traveled through Spearfish Canyon and made stops at the fish hatchery and Roughlock Falls and Bear Country USA. The Black Hills are a great place to visit and I recommend it to everyone.  

© Aspen Road Images and Thomas O'Donnell all rights reserved 
Here's another image that I took of the falls.

© Aspen Road Images and Thomas O'Donnell all rights reserved
Let me know what you think.  Please feel free to stop by my site if you haven't already done so:

www.aspenroadimages.com

Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment